Thursday, September 13, 2012
Where to stay in Delhi
After 2 hours: I am looking fine now after the rest and believe me the people here are very supportive and friendly. They might look at you or stare you, but completely harmless. I booked my Agra Bus by calling skype: IndiaTourismHelpline 011-65906590 (24 hours helpline) They have told me that the tour will start in morning at 6:30am and will return by 11:30pm approximately, as it depends a lot on the traffic of the highways to Agra. The tour will be surely filled with excitement as I would be going to see the great great TAJ MAHAL for myself first time in my life. Oh man i am going to be crazy by the thrill in my body. Ok guys what I do I will try to post the video of the same some time later, till than bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment